Field Trip Project
Buy custom Field Trip Project essay
1. The Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa and the Courtyard by Marriott, Brighton Hotel are in the category of medium hotels. This is because both of them have room capacity of 97 and 137 respectively. Both of them have three floors. However, the Courtyard by Marriott, Brighton Hotel has more suits than the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa. Since the hotels are located in the suburban region of New York, they can be classified as medium because they offer economic prices and they occupy less space compared to the spacious hotels found in areas like beaches, airports and wildlife parks.
2. The Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa is located in the quaint suburb of Pittsford, New York. On the other hand, the Courtyard by Marriott, Brighton Hotel is located just a few minutes ride from the Greater Rochester International Airport, downtown Rochester, with many surrounding historical landmarks and business centers. Thus, because one hotel is located in the busy business area of the airport while the other is situated in a quieter suburban region, they serve different types of customers and have varying numbers of visits in different periods. The Brighton Hotel is designed for travelers staying there for a short time and holding many meetings, whereas The Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa is devoted to the affluent who go there for relaxation and entertainment.
3. The Courtyard by Marriott, Brighton Hotel is a full service hotel, both in terms of services offered to its guests and target customers. This is because its facilities are self-contained, with their own bars, restaurants and meeting rooms. They have been designed to suit the needs of business travelers, convention business and other local social functions. Its main target customers are business people and co-operate officials who are always travelling and holding meetings.
On the other hand, the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Sa is an extended stay type hotel, and it is located in a suburban region. Their services are devoted to making their customers relax and enjoy their time since they are not normally in a hurry. The services they offer include Erie Grill, unique cocktails and rich menus, spa treatment, wedding events and social events. The establishment itself refers to itself as a boutique hotel. Their main customers are the affluent seeking relaxation, celebrating or holding private events like weddings.
Thus, these two hotels, despite being located in New York, are very different in terms of their location, services offered, the customers they target and their purpose in general.
4. The Courtyard by Marriott, Brighton Hotel offers the following amenities: toll free phone calls, safe deposit boxes in the front desk and coffee/tea in-room services. On the other hand, the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa offers the following amenities: shoeshine, safe deposit boxes in the front desk, room services from 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM, toll free phone calls and coffee/tea in-room services. Thus, it is clear that the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa offers more amenities than the Brighton Hotel. On top of what the latter offers, the Rennaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa offers shoeshine and extended room services f.
5. The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel has been greatly influenced by the economic trends of the world and people it serves. For instance, economic instability of the world hits it first because it serves people who are always on the move, and whose economies are dependent on the world economic stability. Even their improvements try to reflect the different backgrounds of their customers and their most immediate needs for the time they stay in the hotel. In order to keep attracting more customers and maintain its market share, embracing technology in its conference rooms, increasing variety of foods served to suit each visitor as well as emplloying people able to speak many of the world’s official languages will be a big boost.
On the other hand, the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa has been greatly influenced by changes in fashion and eating trends among the affluent. They try to modify their services to adjust to the ever-changing dressing, eating, wedding and even partying trends. Thus, for them to keep hold of their current customers and get others coming, it is necessary that they are ahead of fashion and its trends.
6. The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel differs from the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa in the following aspects. It is located near an airport while the Del Monte Lodge is located in a suburban region. It does not provide wedding events services like the Renaissance Del Monte Hotel & Spa. Its rates are lower per night for King Size beds compared to the Del Monte Lodge (see table above). Its main customers are business people on travel unlike the Del Monte Lodge, where many of the customers are people from around the region who go there to relax and rewind. The Brighton Hotel is affected more by the changing world economies than the Del Monte Lodge. On the other hand, the Brighton Hotel is less affected by changes in fashion, eating and partying trends compared to the Del Monte Lodge, which has to keep pace with these changes if it is to maintain its customers. The Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa offers more amenities than the Brighton Hotel. The services include shoeshine and room services between 6:30 AM and 11 PM; the Brighton Hotel lacks such services. In general, the Brighton Hotel receives more customers per year due to its location near the airport. The Del Monte Lodge is located in a suburban region; as a result, they receive fewer customers compared to the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Because of the same location reasons, many visitors at the Brighton Hotel are foreigners while many visitors at the Renaissance Del Monte Lodge & Spa are locals.
Buy custom Field Trip Project essay